If you have satnav, enter the postcode: DN9 3GA
Then follow instruction 7. below.
1. From the A1 at Blyth (Nottinghamshire) take Bawtry Road (A614) signposted BAWTRY.
2. At Bawtry keep onto the A638 in the direction of Doncaster.
3. Around 8 miles from the A1 (and 3.1 miles from Bawtry), after passing the Mount Pleasant Hotel on the left, turn right at traffic lights to Hurst Lane, signposted AUCKLEY and ROBIN HOOD AIRPORT.
4. After 1.1 miles at the second set of traffic lights, turn right onto Hayfield Lane, signposted ROBIN HOOD AIRPORT.
5. After 0.5 miles turn right at the first lights, signposted PASSENGER TERMINAL.
6. Armstrong House is 0.2 miles on the right.
7. Continue past Armstrong House and turn right into the car park immediately after Canberra House.
8. Park and walk to the front of Armstrong House. If the doors are locked or reception is unattended, call WorldShare on (01302) 775209.
Routes can be found by using the following link:-